Definition of disapproval:
rebuke, admonition, reprehension, dislike, disfavour, disfavor, chiding, upbraiding, disapprobation, check, animadversion, reflection, objection, objurgation, disesteem, reproof, dissatisfaction, like, comment, denunciation, reprimand, reproval.
- disapproval (part of speech: noun)
- criticism (part of speech: noun)
- dislike (part of speech: noun)
- prohibition (part of speech: noun)
- rejection (part of speech: noun)
- "They of the High Trails", Hamlin Garland.
Then he was restrained from further remonstrance with Mr. Farraday by the thought of the author of " The Purple Slipper" and her plucky sticking by the play through the thick and thin of her disapproval of it.- "Blue-grass and Broadway", Maria Thompson Daviess.
- "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance.