Definition of disbelief:
indecision, irresolution, mistrust, scepticism, question, suspense, hesitancy, incredulity, mental rejection, surprise, incredulousness, skepticism, perplexity, study at unbelief, unbelief, scruple, belief, nonbelief, amazement, shock, wonder, wonderment, discredit, astonishment, distrust, suspicion, hesitation.
- disbelief (part of speech: noun)
- irreligion (part of speech: noun)
- incredulity (part of speech: noun)
- "There was a King in Egypt", Norma Lorimer.
- "The Devil's Paw", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
- "Religious Perplexities", L. P. Jacks.