Definition of disbursement:
- dispersion (part of speech: noun)
- payment (part of speech: noun)
- expenditure (part of speech: noun)
- "The Woman of Mystery", Maurice Leblanc.
- "The History of Don Quixote, Volume II., Complete", Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
And this limit of the school business can be attained only if the peasants will levy fifteen kopeks on each soul, which is extremely doubtful, and if the disbursement of this money will be in the hands of the peasants, and not of the County Council.- "Fables for Children, Stories for Children, Natural Science Stories, Popular Education, Decembrists, Moral Tales", Leo Tolstoy.