Definition of discernible:
noticeable, sensible, see, perceptible, distinguishable, transparent, glaring, appreciable, unmistakable, indubitable, audible, overt, discernable, open, detectable, knowledge, ponderable, patent, appreciable, observable, evident.
- manifest (part of speech: adjective)
- visual (part of speech: adjective)
- visible (part of speech: adjective)
- "A start in life", C. F. Dowsett.
- "On Something", H. Belloc.
At first it was scarcely discernible; then, little by little, it grew larger, until its steep and abrupt rocks could be distinctly seen, with a far- away line of distant mountain- peaks, stretching to the northward.- "The Red Rat's Daughter", Guy Boothby.