Definition of disclaimer :
1. A denial, disavowal, or renunciation, as of a title, claim, interest, estate, or trust; relinquishment or waiver of an interest or estate.
2. A public disavowal, as of pretensions, claims, opinions, and the like.
3. One who disclaims, disowns, or renounces.
- " But I have slept- quite a long time," was the girl's smiling disclaimer. - "The Wheel O' Fortune", Louis Tracy.
- A shrill disclaimer and a fresh onslaught. - "Red Pottage", Mary Cholmondeley.
- Leland's eyes twinkled, but he made no disclaimer, which, for no apparent reason, seemed to please her. - "By Right of Purchase", Harold Bindloss.