Definition of disclose:
- To lay bare; to lay open to attack, danger, or anything objectionable; to render accessible to anything which may affect, especially detrimentally; to make liable; as, to expose one's self to the heat of the sun, or to cold, insult, danger, or ridicule; to expose an army to destruction or defeat.
- To lay open or expose to view; to cause to appear; to bring to light; to reveal.
- To make known, as that which has been kept secret or hidden; to reveal; to expose; as, events have disclosed his designs.
- To remove a cover or envelope from;; to set free from inclosure; to uncover.
- To unclose; to open; - applied esp. to eggs in the sense of to hatch.
break off, leak, break down, weaken, set off, introduce, come across, happen upon, transgress, certify, give away, observe, die, expose, recrudesce, give, break up, collapse, accept, stop, spill, bankrupt, bust, get wind, founder, tell on, conk out, convey, fall in, let out, light upon, pick up, fracture, discontinue, fail, debunk, chance on, allow, impart, emit, bring on, go, tell, offload, go bad, knowledge, hear, transmit, strike, break in, violate, betray, let loose, split up, check, name, grant, get out, part, get around, own, grass, infract, carry, discover, strip away, endorse, pause, burst, unbosom, give way, key, report, lay bare, publish, breach, chance upon, concede, snap off, shop, intermit, break out, learn, offend, utter, endanger, put out, admit, issue, develop, unclothe, get a line, throw back, break, strip, better, notice, smash, divulge, find out, produce, shit, bring out, stag, soften, widen, split, let (it) slip, spill the beans, interrupt, ruin, denounce, see, damp, acknowledge, snitch, attain, bump, come upon, break away, scupper, wear out, dampen, wear, reveal, come apart, get word, pass, separate, peril, fall apart, rat, avow, demote, break-dance, distinguish, lay something bare, describe, make known, key out, cave in, go against, get across, give out, let on, crack, kick downstairs, relegate, erupt, fall upon.
- discover (part of speech: verb)
- disclose (part of speech: verb)
- open (part of speech: verb)
- reveal (part of speech: verb)
- uncover (part of speech: verb)
- "Impressions of South Africa", James Bryce.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Stories of Childhood", Various.