Definition of disconnect:
- dissociate (part of speech: verb)
- dislocate (part of speech: verb)
- loosen (part of speech: verb)
- scatter (part of speech: verb)
separate (part of speech: verb)
- "The Online World", Odd de Presno.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
And now he was seeking to add to his gains, and I stood on the outside of his house listening to sounds I did not understand, instead of attempting to draw him to the office- door by ringing the bell he never used to disconnect till nine.- "The Millionaire Baby", Anna Katharine Green.