Definition of discordance:
roar, clash, babel, confrontation, racket, variance, discordancy, decibel, bowwow, disunion, strife, dissension, infighting, katzenjammer, inharmony, dissentience, division, chatter, warfare, war, din, blare, schism, bluster, bruit, brawl, faction, rattle, disaccord, clangor, clamor, discord, cacophony, difficulty.
- discordance (part of speech: noun)
enmity (part of speech: noun)
- bad blood,
- hard feelings
- dissimilarity (part of speech: noun)
- "The U.P. Trail", Zane Grey.
- "The Student's Elements of Geology", Sir Charles Lyell.
- "The English Constitution", Walter Bagehot.