Definition of discordant:
truculent, weird, brawly, harmonious, disputatious, unharmonious, clangorous, unhomogeneous, unresolved, dissonant, idiosyncratic, in contention, bass, non-homogeneous, inconsonant, rackety, mixed, agree, uncongenial, harmonic, factious, feisty, atonal, mutually exclusive, miscellaneous, incompatible, dissentious, at loggerheads (with someone), at variance, pugnacious, argumentative, strange, gladiatorial, controversial, at odds (with), bellicose, divisive, confrontational, unvocal, conglomerate, discrepant, incongruent, edgy, eccentric, confused, classical, repugnant, mingled, disharmonious, outlandish, combative, rude, disagreeing, dinning, scrappy, inharmonic, aggressive, inharmonious, bluesy, acoustic, unreal, chippy, incongruous, warlike, assaultive, grating, surreal, funny, on a collision course, at cross purposes, militant, irreconcilable, funky, disunited, divided, variant, flat.
- different (part of speech: adjective)
- disagreeing (part of speech: verb)
- conflicting (part of speech: adjective)
- discordant (part of speech: adjective)
- nonuniform (part of speech: adjective)
- dissimilar (part of speech: adjective)
- "The White Squaw", Mayne Reid.
- "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1896 to 1901", Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- "Lily Pearl and The Mistress of Rosedale", Ida Glenwood.