Definition of discourtesy:
rudeness, impudency, assumption, primitiveness, attitude, nerviness, face, overconfidence, uppishness, incivility, cheekiness, offensive activity, gall, umbrage, law-breaking, disrespect, nerve, chutzpah, crust, familiarity, forwardness, sassiness, crudity, brass, incivility, offense, impudence, criminal offence, contempt, crime, cheek, criminal offense, uppityness, pushiness, sauce, courtesy, offence, audaciousness, offensive, pertness, primitivism.
- discourtesy (part of speech: noun)
- insolence (part of speech: noun)
- "From the Car Behind", Eleanor M. Ingram.
- "Hinduism and Buddhism, Vol I. (of 3) An Historical Sketch", Charles Eliot.
- "The Chief Legatee", Anna Katharine Green.