Definition of discovered:
revealed, invented, happened upon, made out, explored, searched out, empirical, met with, laid bare, perceived, sighted, descried, unlocked, real, ascertained, originated, unconcealed, well-known, presented, brought to light, observed, determined, shown, stumbled upon, opened, traced, espied, disclosed, famous.
- discovered (part of speech: verb)
- located (part of speech: verb)
- uncovered (part of speech: verb)
- learned (part of speech: verb)
- "George Eliot", Mathilde Blind.
- "The Valley of the Giants", Peter B. Kyne.
- "Around the World with Josiah Allen's Wife", Marietta Holley.