Definition of discrepancy:
unlikeness, contrariety, variableness, edition, form, same, flaw, variance, agree, chance variable, incongruity, discrimination, division, divarication, dissimilitude, gap, dissonance, variate, mistake, departure, version, dissension, error, inconsistency, incompatibility, strain, var., random variable, discrepance, stochastic variable, variant, divergency, disagreement, miscalculation, divergence, variability.
- difference (part of speech: noun)
- inequality (part of speech: noun)
- "The Story of the Heavens", Robert Stawell Ball.
- "The Duke's Children", Anthony Trollope.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.