Definition of discriminate:
- Having the difference marked; distinguished by certain tokens.
- To impose unequal tariffs for substantially the same service.
- To make a difference or distinction; to distinguish accurately; as, in judging of evidence, we should be careful to discriminate between probability and slight presumption.
- To set apart as being different; to mark as different; to separate from another by discerning differences; to distinguish.
- To treat unequally.
furcate, purloin, severalise, assort, split up, detach, divide, same, severalize, take away, abstract, prejudge, precise, set apart, select, discriminatory, classify, characterize, break, come apart, carve up, know, class, victimize, part, fork, dissever, split, secernate, single out, singularize, sort out, distract, discriminating, separate, favor, appropriate, divert, hate, segregate, nice, branch, remove, sort, fall apart, selective, know apart, tell, discriminative, signalize, eliminate, disunite, steal, secern, tell apart, break up, ramify, withdraw.
- "The Missourian", Eugene P. (Eugene Percy) Lyle.
- "Addresses", Phillips Brooks.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.