Definition of disfavor:
- An unkindness; a disobliging act.
- The state of not being in favor; a being under the displeasure of some one; state of unacceptableness; as, to be in disfavor at court.
- To injure the form or looks of.
- To withhold or withdraw favor from; to regard with disesteem; to show disapprobation of; to discountenance.
- Want of favor of favorable regard; disesteem; disregard.
discountenance, disadvantage, mislike, barrage, disinclination, averseness, disgrace, like, bashing, disregard, condemnation, uproar, down, dishonor, disliking, disapproval, faultfinding, disrepute, dissatisfaction, disrelish, displeasure, allergy, censure, disrespect, objection, disapprobation, recrimination, aversion, criticism, mud, disfavour, dislike.
- "The Secret Witness", George Gibbs.
- "Vane of the Timberlands", Harold Bindloss.
- "The Squirrel Inn", Frank R. Stockton.