Definition of dishonorable:
double-faced, blackguardly, Janus-faced, deceptive, false, picaresque, shameful, venal, beguiling, unethical, thievish, degrading, dishonourable, roguish, scoundrelly, offensive, bribable, misleading, obscure, ignominious, dishonest, fraudulent, debasing, duplicitous, disgraceful, black, rascally, thieving, unknown, yellow, opprobrious, respect, inglorious, ignoble, unsung, unprincipled, purchasable, shabby, wrong, two-faced, corruptible, base, double-tongued, immoral, ambidextrous, discreditable, fallacious, deceitful.
- dishonest (part of speech: adjective)
- disreputable (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Young Musician or, Fighting His Way", Horatio Alger.
- "Secret Memoirs: The Story of Louise, Crown Princess", Henry W. Fischer.
- "The Early Short Fiction of Edith Wharton, Part 2 (of 10)", Edith Wharton.