Definition of disintegrate:
mull, fester, mill, grind, deteriorate, disorganize, put together, foul, decompose, perish, backfire, wear away, thrive, splinter, founder, molder, collapse, dilapidate, fragmentize, fizzle, pound, flop, comminute, languish, disband, bomb, mold, break down, break up, crash, crush, beat, help, corrupt, better, unite, miss, fall apart, decay, fail, taint, moulder, continue, bray, erode.
- disintegrate (part of speech: verb)
- scatter (part of speech: verb)
- destroy (part of speech: verb)
separate (part of speech: verb)
- vaporize (part of speech: verb)
- unsubstantiate (part of speech: verb)
- "Aylwin", Theodore Watts-Dunton.
- "A Rock in the Baltic", Robert Barr.
The crowd slowly parted and he rode through a narrow lane where his stirrups brushed against those in the front ranks, and then the gathering began to twist backward and forward, to disintegrate, to spread itself outward and up the street of the camp.- "The Plunderer", Roy Norton.