Definition of disintegration:
profligacy, decomposition reaction, dissipation, adjournment, dissolving, riot, mutiny, decomposition, licentiousness, obliteration, decay, revolt, vector decomposition, rotting, dissolution, insubordination, rottenness, annihilation, putridness, radioactive decay, revolution, putrescence, sedition, deterioration, insurrection, breakdown, rebellion, decline, thrive, better.
- disintegration (part of speech: noun)
- disjunction (part of speech: noun)
- destruction (part of speech: noun)
disorder (part of speech: noun)
- vaporization (part of speech: noun)
- dispersion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Victory At Sea", William Sowden Sims Burton J. Hendrick.
To the eyes of the world at large: France might well seem in a condition of hopeless disintegration; the restoration of its unity and former position among the nations, under the government of a single chief, a weak and wicked dream.- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.
- "The Path of Empire A Chronicle of the United States as a World Power, Volume 46 in The Chronicles of America Series", Carl Russell Fish.