Definition of disinterested:
generous, uninvolved, bountiful, free-handed, feelings, open-hearted, not involved, magnanimous, nonpartisan, noble, square, free-hearted, fair, liberal, chivalrous, study at indifferent, impartial, fair-minded, just, unprejudiced, equitable, munificent, attitude, free, open-handed, concern.
- inattentive (part of speech: adjective)
- disinterested (part of speech: adjective)
- incurious (part of speech: adjective)
- indifferent (part of speech: adjective)
- objective (part of speech: adjective)
Every one will admire Champlain's disinterested actions, his courage, his loyalty, his charity, and all those noble and magnificent qualities which are rarely found united in one individual in so prominent a degree.- "The Makers of Canada: Champlain", N. E. Dionne.
- "Marie Antoinette And Her Son", Louise Muhlbach Official.
- "Letters of John Keats to His Family and Friends", John Keats.