Definition of disinterestedness:
inattention (part of speech: noun)
- lack of interest,
- objectivity (part of speech: noun)
- indifference (part of speech: noun)
- disinterestedness (part of speech: noun)
- "A Sicilian Romance", Ann Radcliffe.
- "Ten Thousand a-Year. Volume 1.", Samuel Warren.
On the narrow deal benches that served as tables on working days to the pottery painters were ranged the dishes and the jars, with a number attached to each- no name to any, because Signor Benedetto was resolute to prove his own absolute disinterestedness in the matter of choice: he wished for the best artist.- "Bimbi", Louise de la Ramee.