Definition of disobedience:
insurgence, refractoriness, willfulness, contravention, dereliction, nonobservance, contumacy, revolution, obstreperousness, resist, balkiness, naughtiness, frowardness, intractability, non-compliance, stubbornness, intractableness, noncooperation, recalcitrance, sabotage, lack of obedience, strike, rebelliousness, contrariness, insubmission, defiance, unruliness, waywardness, riot, revolt, breach.
- disobedience (part of speech: noun)
- noncompliance (part of speech: noun)
- "The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)", John West.
- "The Allis Family; or, Scenes of Western Life", American Sunday School Union.
- "Old Calabria", Norman Douglas.