Definition of disparage:
peck, harm, misemploy, peck at, misuse, attack, study at depreciate, damage, show, pick at, molest, slight, downgrade, vituperate, pull at, ill-treat, slander, run down, talk down, abuse, impose on _or_ oppress, rail at, persecute, violate, upon, pervert, prostitute, ill-use, revile, maltreat, injure, ravish, belittle, wrong, ruin, aggrieve, pluck at, victimize, minimize.
- criticize (part of speech: verb)
- disapprove (part of speech: verb)
- protest (part of speech: verb)
- detract (part of speech: verb)
- "The Boy Tar", Mayne Reid.
- "Advice to a Mother on the Management of her Children", Pye Henry Chavasse.
- "The Boss of Little Arcady", Harry Leon Wilson.