Definition of disparate:
- different (part of speech: adjective)
- unequal (part of speech: adjective)
- dissimilar (part of speech: adjective)
- "Catholic Churchmen in Science", James J. Walsh.
It is not easy even to describe him as he painted himself: it may be that, wishing to avoid a mere catalogue of disparate qualities, I have brought into too great prominence the gentle passionate side of Shakespeare's nature; though that would be difficult and in any case no bad fault; for this is the side which has hitherto been neglected or rather overlooked by the critics.- "The Man Shakespeare", Frank Harris.
- "The Junkmakers", Albert R. Teichner.