Definition of dispel:
run out, shut out, photocopy, dust, dissipate, beetle off, arrest, disassemble, pass around, circulate, propagate, fragment, waste, keep, adjourn, scatter, decompose, chase away, decamp, separate, interrupt, break down, expectorate, fritter, collapse, fritter away, crock up, recess, take apart, cut off, calve, diffuse, break apart, frivol away, broadcast, xerox, regress, disseminate, turn back, run off, shoot, force out, clear out, pick, disrupt, double back, contain, crack up, fool, reverse, absquatulate, dot, hold back, make off, resolve, disperse, stop, crack, return, fool away, go off, part, break-up, bolt out, check, spread, rout out, dissolve, drive away, retrovert, circularize, rouse, split up, fragmentise, split, fragmentize, sprinkle, break, circularise, crash, distribute, collect, dismantle, drive out, bolt, revert, spread out, backtrack, banish, cast out, abscond, drive off, sever, invert, elope.
- dismiss (part of speech: verb)
scatter (part of speech: verb)
- clear away,
- study at scatter
- rid (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley Volume III", Percy Bysshe Shelley Edited by Thomas Hutchinson, M. A..
- "Barriers Burned Away", E. P. Roe.
- "Jack Tier or The Florida Reef", James Fenimore Cooper.