Definition of Displayed:
in the public view, on display, spread out, laid out, advertised.
- manifest (part of speech: adjective)
- demonstrated (part of speech: verb)
- manifested (part of speech: verb)
- revealed (part of speech: verb)
- appeared (part of speech: verb)
- "In the Track of the Troops", R.M. Ballantyne.
So Daisy told the wonderful story, and displayed the power and love and tenderness of the Lord with the affection of one who knew Him her Lord, and almost with the zeal of an eye- witness of his work.- "Melbourne House", Elizabeth Wetherell.
- "The Child Under Eight", E.R. Murray and Henrietta Brown Smith.