Definition of displayed :
1. of Display
2. Set with lines of prominent type interspersed, to catch the eye.
3. Unfolded; expanded; exhibited conspicuously or ostentatiously.
4. With wings expanded; - said of a bird of pray, esp. an eagle.
in the public view, on display, spread out, laid out, advertised
manifest (part of speech: adjective)
exhibited, perceivable, proved, demonstrated, observable, visible, shown, discernible, corporeal, present, viewable, embodied, incarnate, concrete, evidential, tangible, revealed, touchable, palpable, manifested
demonstrated (part of speech: verb)
manifested (part of speech: verb)
revealed (part of speech: adjective)
appeared (part of speech: verb)
- Presently the man made a powerful effort, raised himself on one elbow, and displayed the ghastly black countenance of Hamed Pasha. - "In the Track of the Troops", R.M. Ballantyne.
- So Daisy told the wonderful story, and displayed the power and love and tenderness of the Lord with the affection of one who knew Him her Lord, and almost with the zeal of an eye- witness of his work. - "Melbourne House", Elizabeth Wetherell.
- After lunch the washing up is to be done in a beautiful new white sink which is displayed with pride. - "The Child Under Eight", E.R. Murray and Henrietta Brown Smith.