Definition of disposal:
- Ordering; regulation; adjustment; management; government; direction.
- Power or authority to dispose of, determine the condition of, control, etc., especially in the phrase at, or in, the disposal of.
- Regulation of the fate, condition, application, etc., of anything; the transference of anything into new hands, a new place, condition, etc.; alienation, or parting; as, a disposal of property.
- The act of disposing, or disposing of, anything; arrangement; orderly distribution; a putting in order; as, the disposal of the troops in two lines.
usable, conclusion, dispensation, establishment, provision, temperament, destruction, settlement, garbage disposal, determination, disposition, on hand, electric pig, governing, direction, clearance, tendency, conveyance, division, distribution, inclination, government, control, administration, allocation, governing body, layout, selling, arrangement, governance, sale, effectuation, giving medication, formation, organisation, organization, presidential term, sacrifice, deployment, dumping, arrangements, collection, presidency, action, sequence, jettison, judicature, demolition, available, placement, elimination, bestowal, keep, end, transaction, accumulation, effectuation, classification, lineup, transfer, brass, government activity, trading, order, ordering, grouping, categorization.
- "Man and Wife", Wilkie Collins.
- "Princess Maritza", Percy Brebner.
- "The Bravest of the Brave or, with Peterborough in Spain", G. A. Henty.