Definition of disquieting:
discomposing, nerve-racking, nasty, grave, fraught, creepy, unnerving, worrisome, serious, disconcerting, stressful, troublous, nail-biting, uncomfortable, hairy, restless, happy, alarming, distressing, nagging, disruptive, anxious, severe, distressful, pain, unsettling, troublesome, discomforting, worrying, intrusive, tense, uneasy.
- agitating (part of speech: verb)
- exciting (part of speech: verb)
- "Ramuntcho", Pierre Loti.
- "The Triumph of Hilary Blachland", Bertram Mitford.
- "The Dwelling Place of Light, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009.