Definition of disregard:
- Not to regard; to pay no heed to; to omit to take notice of; to neglect to observe; to slight as unworthy of regard or notice; as, to disregard the admonitions of conscience.
- The act of disregarding, or the state of being disregarded; intentional neglect; omission of notice; want of attention; slight.
miss, rationalise, default, dissolve, remissness, give notice, skip, pretermit, prune, thin out, abridge, care for, ignore, give the sack, discount, tailor, send away, geld, rationalize, slue, concern, brush aside, rebuff, foreshorten, cut off, reduce, see, trend, fire, hack, displace, thin, shorten, sheer, neglectfulness, slight, failure, veer, turn off, switch off, bring down, disrespect, throw out, slack, sack, trim back, wink at, slackness, nonperformance, overleap, turn out, IgG, dilute, cut back, leave out, trim, terminate, force out, edit, curve, abbreviate, omit, disuse, do, dismiss, shirk, scorn, write out, cut down, connive at, blink, slew, neglect, push aside, edit out, make out, push away, usher out, contract, omission, can, pass over, give the axe, snub, trim down, swerve, drop, repel, cut, brush off, send packing, issue, burn.
- disobey (part of speech: verb)
- disobedience (part of speech: noun)
- ignore (part of speech: verb)
inattention (part of speech: noun)
- lack of interest,
- neglect (part of speech: verb)
- "The Heart of Unaga", Ridgwell Cullum.
- "Prescott of Saskatchewan", Harold Bindloss.
- "The Craft of Fiction", Percy Lubbock.