Definition of dissatisfaction:
disappointment, regret, discontentedness, depression, objection, malaise, sadness, discouragement, worry, grief, disapproval, desolation, oppression, discontentment, dismay, satisfaction, remorse, trouble, weariness, dislike, sorrow, distress, happy, contentment, hopelessness, letdown.
discontentment (part of speech: noun)
- resentment (part of speech: noun)
- envy (part of speech: noun)
- "Princess Maritza", Percy Brebner.
- "Alec Forbes of Howglen", George MacDonald.
- "The United States Since The Civil War", Charles Ramsdell Lingley.