Definition of dissimilar:
miscellaneous, distinguishable, unalike, variant, unhomogeneous, conglomerate, non-homogeneous, confused, mingled, mixed, alternative, other, nonidentical, distant, same, different, unlike, distinctive.
- dissimilar (part of speech: adjective)
- different (part of speech: adjective)
- diverse (part of speech: adjective)
- nonuniform (part of speech: adjective)
- unequal (part of speech: adjective)
- "Petticoat Rule", Emmuska Orczy, Baroness Orczy.
- "Ashton-Kirk, Criminologist", John T. McIntyre.
The traditional set of the comedy- of- masks conformed to that recommended for the comic drama by Serlio, in his treatise on architecture, published in 1545; but it may be noted also that Serlio's suggested set for the tragic drama was not dissimilar even if it were distinctly more dignified.- "A Book About the Theater", Brander Matthews.