Definition of dissociation:
- The act of dissociating or disuniting; a state of separation; disunion.
- The process by which a compound body breaks up into simpler constituents; -- said particularly of the action of heat on gaseous or volatile substances; as, the dissociation of the sulphur molecules; the dissociation of ammonium chloride into hydrochloric acid and ammonia.
- disjunction (part of speech: noun)
- alienation (part of speech: noun)
- extraneousness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Glands Regulating Personality", Louis Berman, M.D..
- "Essay on the Creative Imagination", Th. Ribot.
- "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays", J. (John) Joly.