Definition of dissolution:
- Change from a solid to a fluid state; solution by heat or moisture; liquefaction; melting.
- Change of form by chemical agency; decomposition; resolution.
- Corruption of morals; dissipation; dissoluteness.
- Destruction of anything by the separation of its parts; ruin.
- The act of dissolving, sundering, or separating into component parts; separation.
- The dispersion of an assembly by terminating its sessions; the breaking up of a partnership.
- The extinction of life in the human body; separation of the soul from the body; death.
- The new product formed by dissolving a body; a solution.
- The state of being dissolved, or of undergoing liquefaction.
radioactive decay, sundering, abatement, expiry, disunion, exit, chamber, extravagance, diarrhea, the Dail, quashing, citation, diarrhoea, passage, cleavage, voiding, curtains, waste, into/out of thin air, bring in a verdict, dissolving, lower house, partition, schism, award, fate, dissoluteness, away, expulsion, division, floor, diet, removal, parliament, license, call for, looseness of the bowels, rest, grave, charge, adjournment, displacement, libertinism, removable, dissipation, doom, live, rescindment, bifurcation, disappearing act, split, sleep, wastefulness, play, breakup, repeal, licentiousness, dissolve, wantonness, disposal, abrogation, scission, fractionation, constituency, clearance, acquittal, extraction, annul, acquit, avoidance, into thin air, curtain, looseness, restraint, prodigality, fractionalization, parliamentarian, bar, profligacy, great divide, disintegration, defeasance.
- dispersion (part of speech: noun)
- disappearance (part of speech: noun)
- liquefaction (part of speech: noun)
- loss (part of speech: noun)
- death (part of speech: noun)
- disintegration (part of speech: noun)
annulment (part of speech: noun)
- "Memoirs and Correspondence of Admiral Lord de Saumarez, Vol. I", Sir John Ross.
- "The Castle of Otranto", Horace Walpole.
- "Memories of Bethany", John Ross Macduff.