Definition of distinctly:
significant, perceptible, blatant, minutely, pronounced, manifest, understandably, show up, surely, with a critical eye, clear, identifiable, precisely, sharply, studiously, critically, apparent, thoroughly, obvious, cautiously, distinct, closely, noticeable, intelligibly, self-evident, observable, deliberately, gently, visible, plain, jealously.
- extremely (part of speech: adverb)
- diversely (part of speech: adverb)
- separately (part of speech: adverb)
- unequally (part of speech: adverb)
- visibly (part of speech: adverb)
- "Tomaso's Fortune and Other Stories", Henry Seton Merriman.
- "Recalled to Life", Grant Allen.
- "Curlie Carson Listens In", Roy J. Snell.