Definition of distinguished:
insignificant, singular, shining, high-and-mighty, signal, stamped, extraordinary, deluxe, rattling, marvellous, magisterial, set apart, genteel, sumptuous, expansive, wonderful, separate, peremptory, reputable, unique, terrific, rarefied, observed, rarified, exceptional, first-rate, striking, brilliant, honored, nonpareil, venerable, nonesuch, gilded, transcendent, high-minded, knowledge, conspicuous, bossy, redoubtable, distinct, idealistic, typical, of import, radiant, peerless, unforgettable, dignified, standout, marvelous, high-flown, howling, special, imposing, noble-minded, important, ace, noted, superior, wondrous, dominating, opulent, lofty, prestigious, great, respected, eminent, respect, sublime, arresting, obvious, tremendous, luxurious, glorious, foremost, differentiated, autocratic, obscure, signed, fantastic, unidentified, outstanding.
- distinguished (part of speech: verb)
- important (part of speech: adjective)
- discriminated (part of speech: verb)
- noble (part of speech: adjective)
- specialized (part of speech: verb)
- reputable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Anecdotes & Incidents of the Deaf and Dumb", W. R. Roe.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.
- "The Golden Silence", C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.