Definition of disunite:
secernate, single out, break up, disjoint, divorce, dissociate, depart, separate, fall apart, divide, fork, set off, assort, start, come apart, ramify, secern, differentiate, sort, classify, severalise, carve up, decouple, branch, distinguish, set forth, class, split up, start out, assemble, severalize, disassociate, furcate, dissever, take off, set out, discriminate, tell apart, part, sort out, tell, love, fraction.
- alienate (part of speech: verb)
- divorce (part of speech: verb)
separate (part of speech: verb)
- dissociate (part of speech: verb)
- "History of the French Revolution from 1789 to 1814", F. A. M. Miguet.
- "Jennie Baxter, Journalist", Robert Barr.
The soul for ever flies; on all sides round Streams the black blood, and smokes upon the ground The beast they then divide and disunite The ribs and limbs, observant of the rite: On these, in double cauls involved with art, The choicest morsels lay from every part.- "The Odyssey of Homer", Homer, translated by Alexander Pope.