Definition of ditto:
ampersand, analogous, brace, resemblant, resembling, OK, alike, comma, precisely, akin, yes, comparable, matching, of course, correspondent, right, corresponding, bracket, great, cognate, bullet, connate, agreed, similar, same here, ditto mark, apostrophe, such, likewise, suchlike, absolutely, like, bullet point, exactly, colon, bad break.
- duplicate (part of speech: verb)
- imitate (part of speech: verb)
- "An Essay Upon Projects", Daniel Defoe.
- "The Complete Home", Various.
- "The History of Samuel Titmarsh and the Great Hoggarty Diamond", William Makepeace Thackeray.