Definition of diversification:
broking, capacity, account, miscellaneousness, multiplicity, diverseness, brokerage, cannibalize, same, asset, business, heterogeneity, polymorphism, book, heterogeneousness, variousness, beauty parade, variegation, business plan.
- change (part of speech: noun)
- variety (part of speech: noun)
- variation (part of speech: noun)
- "Negro Migration during the War", Emmett J. Scott.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Calvin Coolidge", Calvin Coolidge.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.