Definition of diversified:
- diverse (part of speech: adjective)
- contrasted (part of speech: verb)
- varied (part of speech: verb)
- various (part of speech: adjective)
- changed (part of speech: verb)
Were a philosopher and an artist, as well as an antiquary, to compose such a work, much diversified entertainment, and some curious investigation of the progress of the arts and taste, would doubtless be the result; the subject otherwise appears of trifling value; the very farthing pieces of history.- "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 1 (of 3)", Isaac D'Israeli.
- "Expedition into Central Australia", Charles Sturt.
- "The Economic Aspect of Geology", C. K. Leith.