Definition of diversity:
miscellanea, renewing, renewal, salmagundi, potpourri, heterogeneousness, motley, smorgasbord, revolution, variety show, multiplicity, mixture, variegation, heterogeneity, assortment, transmutation, miscellany, variousness, vicissitude, mixed bag, kind, form, miscellaneousness, polymorphism, sort, same, novelty, innovation, regeneration.
- change (part of speech: noun)
- non-uniformity (part of speech: noun)
- variety (part of speech: noun)
- difference (part of speech: noun)
- "The Art of Public Speaking", Dale Carnagey (AKA Dale Carnegie) and J. Berg Esenwein.
- "The Economic Aspect of Geology", C. K. Leith.
And yet- in studying the literature of ancient and modern times- we are struck by the unity in diversity of its history, just as a world- wide traveller comes to see the similarity of nature everywhere.- "The Interdependence of Literature", Georgina Pell Curtis.