Definition of diverting:
risible, original, enjoyable, entertaining, amusive, intriguing, pleasurable, funny, interesting, comic, fascinating, fun, exciting, comical, excite, spellbinding, gripping, thought-provoking, alive, mirthful, laughable, newsworthy, amusing.
amusing (part of speech: verb)
- refreshing (part of speech: verb)
- dissuading (part of speech: verb)
- "A Top-Floor Idyl", George van Schaick.
- "The Golden Fleece and the Heroes who Lived Before Achilles", Padraic Colum.
- "Danger! and Other Stories", Arthur Conan Doyle.