Definition of doctrine:
canon, unwritten law, position, convention, regulation, school of thought, article of belief, declaration, article, article of faith, law, ism, attitude, philosophical system, proposition, theory, tradition, philosophy, pronouncement, concept, bull.
- belief (part of speech: noun)
- theology (part of speech: noun)
- instruction (part of speech: noun)
- "Around the World with Josiah Allen's Wife", Marietta Holley.
- "Essays on Political Economy", Frederic Bastiat.
- "The Simpkins Plot", George A. Birmingham.