Definition of document:
- An example for instruction or warning.
- An original or official paper relied upon as the basis, proof, or support of anything else; -- in its most extended sense, including any writing, book, or other instrument conveying information in the case; any material substance on which the thoughts of men are represented by any species of conventional mark or symbol.
- That which is taught or authoritatively set forth; precept; instruction; dogma.
- To furnish with documents or papers necessary to establish facts or give information; as, a a ship should be documented according to the directions of law.
- To teach; to school.
papers, paper, company report, disprove, inscription, report, deflate, written document, certificate, text, catalogue, charter, backup, put pen to paper, dossier, consent form, repudiate, debunk, batch file, archive, disabuse, scroll, confidentiality agreement, copy down, certification, dispute, enrolment, bitstream, get down, blue book, roll, refute, explode, official paper, access profile, commit something to paper/writing, memorial, confound, checksum, compose, set down, blank, entry, concept statement, ASCII file, memorandum, transcribe, cookie, configuration file, instrument, muniment, annual report, discredit, history, deflate, write, bitmap, text file, enumeration.
- evince (part of speech: verb)
- list (part of speech: verb)
- "Marie Antoinette And Her Son", Louise Muhlbach Official.
- "Timar's Two Worlds", Mór Jókai.
- "Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes", Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.