Definition of dogmatic:
dogmatical, arrogant, unerring, inevitable, controlling, formal, compulsive, bigoted, haughty, obdurate, emphatic, downright, stiff-necked, exacting, uncertain, narrow-minded, lordly, eternal, pigheaded, systematic, dictatorial, immovable, flexible, over, opinionated, magisterial, despotic, ex cathedra, autocratic, theoretical, unconditional, absolute, irresponsible, categorical, bullheaded, irresolute, insistent, overbearing, wrongheaded, fanatical, authoritative, definite, oracular, confident, hard-shell, determined, masterful, obstinate, imperative, arbitrary, egotistical, pushy, canonical, unequivocal, tolerant, hidebound, doctrinaire, domineering, compulsory, unqualified, tyrannical, ability, coercive, narrow, axiomatic, stubborn, one-sided, commanding, imperious, pontifical, supreme, positive, intolerant, unchangeable, peremptory, bossy, authoritarian, dubious.
- orthodox (part of speech: adjective)
- pious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Case of Richard Meynell", Mrs. Humphrey Ward.
- "Oxford Lectures on Poetry", Andrew Cecil Bradley.
- "A Cynic Looks at Life Little Blue Book #1099", Ambrose Bierce.