Definition of domicile:
- A residence at a particular place accompanied with an intention to remain there for an unlimited time; a residence accepted as a final abode.
- An abode or mansion; a place of permanent residence, either of an individual or a family.
- To establish in a fixed residence, or a residence that constitutes habitancy; to domiciliate.
harbor, rest, inhabitancy, shack, live, people, dwelling, inhabitation, menage, protection, habitation, billet, rest home, legal residence, board, abide, lodge in, quarter, dig, bed, trail, accommodate, household, lodge, occupy, nursing home, put up, bunk, dwelling house, home plate, home, berth, bestow, reside, populate, abode, dwell, domiciliate, base, repose, family, place, inhabit, room, home base, plate.
- "A Top-Floor Idyl", George van Schaick.
- "The Settler and the Savage", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "The Comings of Cousin Ann", Emma Speed Sampson.