Definition of domination:
- command (part of speech: noun)
authority (part of speech: noun)
- control (part of speech: noun)
- success (part of speech: noun)
- supremacy (part of speech: noun)
- "The South American Republics Part I of II", Thomas C. Dawson.
- "A Tar-Heel Baron", Mabell Shippie Clarke Pelton.
Convinced that peace with the Iroquois could not last, he began by amassing provisions and ammunition at Fort Cataraqui, without heeding the protests of Colonel Dongan, the most vigilant and most experienced enemy of French domination in America; then he busied himself with fortifying Montreal.- "The Makers of Canada: Bishop Laval", A. Leblond de Brumath.