Definition of domineering:
study at masterful, unconditional, compulsive, masterful, high-and-mighty, high-handed, bullying, compulsory, exacting, intrusive, dictatorial, tyrannical, unequivocal, controlling, tyrannous, prescriptive, dogmatic, meddlesome, over, overbearing, authoritarian, oppressive, commanding, interfering, imperative, haughty, positive, egotistic, cavalier, coercive, dominating, peremptory, roughshod, magisterial, imperious, autocratic, bossy, blustery, absolute, supreme, arbitrary, irresponsible, heavy-handed, on someone's back, authoritative, lordly.
- aggressive (part of speech: adjective)
- tyrannical (part of speech: adjective)
- "At Good Old Siwash", George Fitch.
- "The Death-Traps of FX-31", Sewell Peaslee Wright.
- "Humanity in the City", E. H. Chapin.