Definition of dose:
- A sufficient quantity; a portion; as much as one can take, or as falls to one to receive.
- Anything nauseous that one is obliged to take; a disagreeable portion thrust upon one.
- The quantity of medicine given, or prescribed to be taken, at one time.
- To give anything nauseous to.
- To give doses to; to medicine or physic to; to give potions to, constantly and without need.
- To proportion properly ( a medicine), with reference to the patient or the disease; to form into suitable doses.
drug, injection, loony toons, shot, block, paneling, dot, superman, point, treatment, panelling, venereal infection, measure, capacity, social disease, window pane, administration, allocation, off, medicated, acid, do drugs, OD, amount, medicate, batch, give, measurement, backlog, portion, disease, accumulation, pane of glass, demigod, opiate, share, pane, dope, drug up, fill, window glass, allowance, dispense, arithmetic, administer, dosage, gonorrhea, on, narcotics, venereal disease, balance, dit, physic, draft, Drugs, application, back breaker, come off, contraindication, lot, sexually transmitted disease, go on, battery-acid, narcotize.