Definition of drawer :
1. A sliding box or receptacle in a case, which is opened by pulling or drawing out, and closed by pushing in.
2. An under- garment worn on the lower limbs.
3. One who delineates or depicts; a draughtsman; as, a good drawer.
4. One who draws a bill of exchange or order for payment; - the correlative of drawee.
5. One who draws liquor for guests; a waiter in a taproom.
6. One who, or that which, draws
7. Relating to, or characterized by, a draft, or current of air.
container (part of speech: noun)
decanter, ladle, basket, stomach, tank, storage, box, trunk, cask, suitcase, closet, flask, bag, purse, bottle, cup, cupboard, bucket, pocket, bladder, jar, belly, bowl, barrel, case, drum, bin, pouch, receptacle, vat, jug, shelf, crate, can, repository, holder, cabinet, sack, tray, pot, reservoir, wallet, container
treasury (part of speech: noun)
cupboard (part of speech: noun)