Definition of drink:
- Liquid to be swallowed; any fluid to be taken into the stomach for quenching thirst or for other purposes, as water, coffee, or decoctions.
- Specifically, intoxicating liquor; as, when drink is on, wit is out.
- To quaff exhilarating or intoxicating liquors, in merriment or feasting; to carouse; to revel; hence, to lake alcoholic liquors to excess; to be intemperate in the se of intoxicating or spirituous liquors; to tipple.
- To smoke, as tobacco.
- To swallow ( a liquid); to receive, as a fluid, into the stomach; to imbibe; as, to drink milk or water.
- To swallow anything liquid, for quenching thirst or other purpose; to imbibe; to receive or partake of, as if in satisfaction of thirst; as, to drink from a spring.
- To take in ( a liquid), in any manner; to suck up; to absorb; to imbibe.
- To take in; to receive within one, through the senses; to inhale; to hear; to see.
throw, quickie, potion, suck up, tonic, beverage, pull on, give, bracer, make whoopie, crapulence, imbibing, belt, sip, absorb, take in, make happy, double, tipple, brew, discombobulate, tank up, draw, drunkenness, deglutition, potation, jigger, crispen, booze, inebriety, wassail, potable, dram, insobriety, intoxication, tope, imbibition, poison, snort, toss down, desire, pick-me-up, whoop it up, liquid, bedevil, drinking, fuddle, sop up, crisp, toast, draft, intoxicant, remember, racket, nip, soak up, alcohol, tipsiness, moonshine, take up, inebriation, drinkable, swallow, glass, Drugs, suck, jollify, revel, highball, salute, mouth, subscribe, bottle, imbibe, soak, lush, pledge, befuddle, alcohol addiction, alcoholism, swig, fox, assimilate, confuse, bumper, drag, boozing, drink in, drop, refreshment, confound, slug, whiskey, shot, jolt, spot, wine, present, libation, plight, make merry.
- beverage (part of speech: noun)
- eat (part of speech: verb)
- meal (part of speech: noun)
- drink (part of speech: verb)