Definition of drip:
- A falling or letting fall in drops; a dripping; that which drips, or falls in drops.
- That part of a cornice, sill course, or other horizontal member, which projects beyond the rest, and is of such section as to throw off the rain water.
- To fall in drops; as, water drips from the eaves.
- To let fall drops of moisture or liquid; as, a wet garment drips.
- To let fall in drops.
dismiss, cut down, slaver, trickle, drop, overleap, send packing, dribble, unload, flatten, dweeb, pill, jerk, devolve, cast off, degenerate, set down, spend, drop down, expend, throw, drivel, filter, fell, like, shake off, overlook, shed, put down, plop, pretermit, dangle, distill, swing, drip mold, sink, drop off, slabber, drippage, rise, dripping, throw off, miss, discharge, omit, send away, carry, slobber, drool, nerd, leave out, poop, knock off, deteriorate, strike down, weep, neglect, bore, dribbling, drip mould, cast, throw away.
- "The Lamp in the Desert", Ethel M. Dell.
- "A Book of Myths", Jean Lang.
- "Carnival", Compton Mackenzie.