Definition of drug:
- A drudge (?).
- Any animal, vegetable, or mineral substance used in the composition of medicines; any stuff used in dyeing or in chemical operations.
- Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an article of slow sale, or in no demand.
- To affect or season with drugs or ingredients; esp., to stupefy by a narcotic drug. Also Fig.
- To dose to excess with, or as with, drugs.
- To drudge; to toil laboriously.
- To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- To tincture with something offensive or injurious.
- drug (part of speech: noun)
- remedy (part of speech: noun)
- numb (part of speech: verb)
- "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter", Jimmy Carter.
- "32 Caliber", Donald McGibeny.
- "The Exploits of Elaine", Arthur B. Reeve.